How To Reach Rabbi Terlinchamp:
1) Voicemail: Leave a message in her voice mail. She will almost always return calls within 48 hours. Please remember to include in your message the phone number you want her to call.
2) Email: email@example.com. Like phone calls, she monitors e-mail closely and almost always replies within 48 hours.
3) To make an appointment, Contact her by phone or e-mail. She will make appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Please be aware that she reserves 45 minutes for each appointment. If you need more time, please say so.
4) To have Rabbi Terlinchamp visit you or a loved one at home, contact her by phone or e-mail. She visits our congregants who live at Cedar Village once a month.
5) Immediate help with an emergency, such as the death of a loved one, call the temple and follow the instructions for an emergency message. Don’t worry! Rabbi Terlinchamp makes arrangements for another rabbi or one of our student rabbis to cover emergencies whenever she is not personally available.
Rabbi's Normal Schedule:
Rabbi is in her office Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
On Tuesday evenings, she meets with our committees or board
Thursday is her "writing day", when she works at home
Saturday is Shabbat and Sunday she teaches at Tzur Shalom and Kulanu
Monday is her day off. We respectfully ask that you refrain from calling her on Shabbat or Mondays except for emergencies.